“I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.” – Acts 20:35
We have reached the end of the glorious year 2016. As the 2017 is approaching, it is a great time to count the blessings you had in 2016, and to be grateful the Lord. There is always something to be thankful for.
As you are blessed with everything, you ever needed to lead a good life, try to be a blessing for others this year. Spread the blessings among those who are indigent and unable to live a glorious life. Bring light into their lives so that they can realize blessings of Jesus onto their lives.
God’s Word commands you to be a Samaritan of someone’s life and give them several reasons to enter into the New Year with new hopes.
Send a portion of your income to the InnerCity Mission for the betterment of indigent children. Join the Inner City Mission for Children to help, educate and feed the underprivileged children in the inner city.
Here is how you can help children.
- Provide a personal water bottle for a child today.
- Help a child live a hygienic life. Buy them bathroom slippers and shoes so they can protect their feet from dirt and anything unhygienic.
- Aid digestion, reduce dehydration and encourage healthy eating by providing a child with his or her own cup to drink and a spoon to eat.
- Give a child the learning accessories to read and write. Purchase stationery set that contains a pencil, sharpener, ruler and eraser.
- Help keep a child clean and neat. Provide a sanitary pack that contains soap, toothpaste, sponge, toothbrush, comb and a bath pack
- Give a writing material to an indigent child and have him write down his thoughts and all he has learnt.
For more information, visit christembassy.org.
Share this blog with your friends and family members to motivate them to undertake charitable efforts in order to make a difference in someone’s life.